Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome to our Journey

Thank you for checking in...


My plan for this blog is to keep those who our interested updated on Julia.  My beautiful girl was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes on November 8th, 2010.  This was a life changing moment for her and our whole family.  


I will try to update often with news.  Sometimes it will be good (on schedule to get her on a pump in June) sometimes it will be bad (our first experience with the stomach flu over the weekend) sometimes it will just be our day to day struggle with what is now our "normal."  







5 comments:

  1. You guys are in AWESOME family! I look forward to following your journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane!!! You write, I listen and learn. Give the family big hugs from me... and one for you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Bubba are great parents. We love you all so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the ever-expanding DOC, a place of so much support! Looking forward to reading and following your journey as it progresses! Don't hesitate to reach out and connect, and always feel free to say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I join Michael in welcoming you to the DOC. It's been 5 months for you folks now, so you probably already know how living with D can drive you crazy. It's nice to have contact with folks going through the same thing. I hope the pump is helping a great deal.

    ReplyDelete