Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Letter about the Dark

To the Makers of the One Touch Ultra Link,

     Would it kill you to add a light somewhere?  Don't get me wrong, I love that the meter can talk directly to our pump.  But how can I check the blood sugar if I can't see the blood I am trying to check.  Checking blood sugar in the dark is no fun to begin with but not being able to see anything at all makes it much harder.

Thanks,
A tired Mom 



Dear Heidi,

     Thank you for this.  It has been amazingly helpful!

Forever in your debt,
A tired Mom (who now has light) :)


      
  

3 comments:

  1. Light is a wonderful thing!! Nice when it's a part of the meter ~ Bean's PDM has a built in FreeStyle with the light for the strip that has proven helpful at times. Even nicer when it's a handy-dandy 'helper light' on an app or flashlight or book light or headlamp, or whatever that can light up everything that needs to be seen because sometimes that little green glow just doesn't cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! So happy I helped you! :)

    I wish OneTouch meters had a light on them like the FreeStyle meters! Such a simple thing, but SO helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a light on our meter. I just turn on a lamp. Joe NEVER wakes up for the night check.

    ReplyDelete